top of page

Contributions to Elect Ken Borton for State Representative are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.

- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).

- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.

- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.

- I am at least eighteen years old. I am not, nor am I making this contribution on behalf of, a corporation, labor organization, national bank, foreign national without a green card, a federal contractor, or any other federally impermissible source.


Once you click "Donate Now", you will be led to a payment processor. Thank you for your generous donation!

bottom of page